Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Looking at the documentation for the template, I’m confused as to how to achieve text over the welcome video.

When I publish to position: video with suffix: slogin container as is suggested in the documentation, I get a new section between the video and the menu with a grey background instead of it overlaying the video as in the demo.

winston baccus Friend

I really wish this module were in the quickstart. Still trying to figure out how to get it to work. Tried all sorts of module suffixes from the documentation.

Tried section section-center slogin and various combinations of others. No luck.

Css Magician Friend

@winston baccus, please PM me URL, admin and FTP credentials, I need to take a closer look into your backend settings and source code as well.

Css Magician Friend

@winston baccus,

I have fixed the issue on your site, please check again. I did assign your module to “video” position and add module class suffix is ” slogin container” (please note a space before the class suffix text).

winston baccus Friend

Thanks for the help!

arkanjie Friend

Hi Css Magician,

I have the same problem. I can’t get this text over video. I tried as you say, adding module class suffix but it’s not working.
    I’m working on localhost so I can’t provide any url. Could you please attach an screenshot solving how to add and edit this login module?

winston baccus Friend

Here’s the solution:

Post the module in position: video

Then use this as your module suffix ” slogin container” (note the extra space at beginning)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  winston baccus 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum