Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi @cnventures,

First, please accept our apology for any inconvenient you got. I got notification from our team about this feedback right after answered your question, so let me clarify a little bit.

I must admit that somehow you didn’t get notification about my reply due to forum upgrade but as you can see, I tried to assist you asap with proper answer. I also clarified that the problem is due to incorrect permission set which is not come from our end, then I asked for FTP account immediately right after I realized that template setting couldn’t be saved properly.

Hope that you’re satisfied with the solution and we would appreciate your understanding for any delay in investigation process because we also want to solve the problem asap, so you can continue your work.

Best regards,

Adam.

cnventures Friend

Hi Adam,

Apologies accepted and apologies too for our side for the inconveniences and the bad review but you have to understand that we’re running a commercial site and we trust Joomlart products for it’s stability and customer service.

I think that the time difference between Spain and Vietnam might haven’t helped neither :S

Hope we can keep working together for long.

Best regards,

Tomas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cnventures 8 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Disappointed and desperate’ is closed to new replies.