Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi 🙂

How do I disable the whirling logo animation in JA Sugite?

Please help!

Norchris

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to /templates/JA_Sugite/css/custom.css
    Find the code below comment or remove the code

.logo-image img{-webkit-transition:all 0.45s;-o-transition:all 0.45s;transition:all 0.45s}.logo-image a:hover img{-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);-o-transform:rotate(360deg);transform:rotate(360deg)}

Hope it helps .

norchris Friend

Hello and thank you. Sorry for my late response!

It works nicely until I use ThemeMagic to create my own theme. Then, the whirling restarts.

Obviously, ThemeMagic creates some new CSS code. But, I do not know where to correct this…

Another, related thing. The logo is not placed exactly where I want it. I need to adjust the placement slightly down and to the right. Where do I do this?

Thanks for any help 🙂

Norchris

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Use the same code in custom.css file to stop the animation it will work for all site if you will place it in the custom.css file .
    beside the logo code is defined in the /tpls/blocks/header.php file . You can see how its implemented and move the code container if you want to change logo position .

PS : For new question kindly open a separate thread with topic name , it help other users to find same solution .
    You can also use our forum search to search the topics and you will found many solutions already posted 🙂
    its saves your time .

norchris Friend

Hello and thank you!

That gave me (not very experienced) a challenge 🙂 The challenge was; I wanted to remove code, but had to copy it into custom.css

I copied the code in your first post in this thread and changed the rotation from 360 to 0 degrees. And that did the thing!

Thanks!

Norchris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  norchris 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum