Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Using JA-Biz and dont need the off-canvas sidebar position

I’ve removed it from the theme layouts and disabled the menu in that position and cleared cache but still see the empty sidebar when i click it

How can I disable it totally please

thanks
    jonathan

TomC Moderator

Assuming you are using the J3.x/T3V2 version of JA BIZ . . . . . . . .

If you have not yet done so, create a new file called “custom/css” within file path –> /templates/ja_biz/css
    (the file path will be –> /templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css)

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.off-canvas-toggle {
    display: none;}

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better? 😎

wrongjon Friend

Thank you 🙂

I usually build wordpress sites and always use a child theme to avoid losing changes when updating the parent theme

Should I be doing something similar with Joomla and JA-Biz to avoid losing any customisations when the template upgrades?

TomC Moderator

<em>@wrongjon 433234 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you 🙂

I usually build wordpress sites and always use a child theme to avoid losing changes when updating the parent theme

Should I be doing something similar with Joomla and JA-Biz to avoid losing any customisations when the template upgrades?</blockquote>

This is exactly what utilizing the custom.css file/function is for –> SEE DOCUMENTATION

😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum