Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have disable the responsive layout for ja-biz and when I make the browser screen smaller the mega menu disappears.
    Non-Responsive Width is set to 971px and at exactly 989px width the menu disappears.

kadirgur Friend

I also have been working on this issue. But the thing what I tried is quite complicated. I want responsive enabled but I want menu to be wrap to second and third line, as multiple positions in one row do. I also waiting for answers eagerly..

Hayden A Friend

<blockquote>I have disable the responsive layout for ja-biz and when I make the browser screen smaller the mega menu disappears. I have disable the responsive layout for ja-biz and when I make the browser screen smaller the mega menu disappears.
    Non-Responsive Width is set to 971px and at exactly 989px width the menu disappears.</blockquote>
    Because mega menu disappears in max-width: 990px

<blockquote>I also have been working on this issue. But the thing what I tried is quite complicated. I want responsive enabled but I want menu to be wrap to second and third line, as multiple positions in one row do.</blockquote>
    You need to backup your site first.

Then, open the variables.less file in templatesja_bizless folder and change:
    [PHP]// Point at which the navbar stops collapsing
    @grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-sm-max;[/PHP]

To
    [PHP]// Point at which the navbar stops collapsing
    @grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-sm-min;[/PHP]

Once done, click button Complies less to css.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hayden A 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum