Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, how to disable main menu at homepage. I’m using template manager but there are no button to disable mainmenu position at template layout. I just want use off-canvas mainmenu for my homepage. TQ

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can remove it or comment the code in this file templatesja_sugitetplsblocksheader.php around line 107

<!-- MAIN NAVIGATION -->
    <nav id="t3-mainnav" class="col-sm-9 pull-right navbar navbar-default t3-mainnav">

<?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable')) : ?>
    <div class="t3-navbar-collapse navbar-collapse collapse"></div>
    <?php endif ?>

<div class="t3-navbar navbar-collapse collapse">
    <jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />
    </div>

</nav>
    <!-- //MAIN NAVIGATION -->

remove or comment out the part of code in RED

jemir Friend

Thanks for your info. By the way I just want disable mainmenu at homepage/frontpage only. Other page i still need it.

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi @jemir,

You can make a copy of header.php into something like header-home.php, and do what @pavit had said earlier.

Then, you can proceed editing file templates/ja_sugite/tpls/features-intro.php around line 39

<?php $this->loadBlock('header') ?>

change it to load your new header-home

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-home') ?>

this way you can show your home without the main menu and leave other page as it is.

p.s. Forget not to make a backup copy 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum