Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys ive searched high and low within the Nickel forum but could not find an answer.

I simply want to disable cufon, i turned it off via admin panel but the cufon still changes my titles into images.. so its clearly not working.

Any help on how to disable cufon would be appreciated.

Cheers

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kayz!

Now, please access the configuration of the ja nickel template and set the NO for the Enable Cufon
    parameter to disable the cufon

kayz Friend

<em>@tienhc 182890 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kayz!

Now, please access the configuration of the ja nickel template and set the NO for the Enable Cufon
    parameter to disable the cufon</blockquote>

Thank you for your reply, but as i have already mentioned above i disabled it via admin control panel but it still doest go away.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kayz

You remove the following code inside the templates/ja_nickel/index.php
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($tmpTools->getParam(‘ja_cufon’)) : ?>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/js/cufon/cufon.js”></script>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/js/cufon/Zrnic_400.font.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    Cufon.replace(‘.componentheading, .contentheading, div.moduletable h3, div.moduletable_menu h3, div.moduletable_text h3,div.moduletable_highlight h3’, { fontFamily: ‘Zrnic’ });
    </script>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

kayz Friend

<em>@tienhc 183167 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kayz

You remove the following code inside the templates/ja_nickel/index.php
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($tmpTools->getParam(‘ja_cufon’)) : ?>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/js/cufon/cufon.js”></script>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/js/cufon/Zrnic_400.font.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    Cufon.replace(‘.componentheading, .contentheading, div.moduletable h3, div.moduletable_menu h3, div.moduletable_text h3,div.moduletable_highlight h3’, { fontFamily: ‘Zrnic’ });
    </script>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]</blockquote>

Thank you, this has worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kayz 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum