Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I posted a while back on getting this fixed with version 1.5, but it seems its different on 2.5

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-completely-disable-ja-thumbnail-text-wrapping-on-frontpage/

Can you tell me how to do the same thing on this template for Joomla version 2.5?

Thanks,
    Dan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have disabled it here

Open templates/ja_social/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php file
    from

if (preg_match_all($regex,$this->item->introtext, $matches)) {
    $this->item->introtext = preg_replace ($regex, '', $this->item->introtext);
    $image = implode ("n", $matches[0]);
    }

change to

/*if (preg_match_all($regex,$this->item->introtext, $matches)) {
    $this->item->introtext = preg_replace ($regex, '', $this->item->introtext);
    $image = implode ("n", $matches[0]);
    }*/

Please check it and let me know if it helps

jreimer Friend

Looks like its fixed now. What was the solution?

I have one more problem with the template. If you click on programs / athletics, the article text alignment is messed up, and the right hhand module (a menu) shows up a the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
    Dan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you see my solution above?

jreimer Friend

Yes it is working now. But I also have the same problem with articles and catagories. On the website if you click programs and then athletics you can see that the next goes into the title and the right hand menu is all the way at the bottom of the screen.

I have put in a ticket but I have not had any response yet. Please let me know what the fix is for articles and catagories, just as you did for featured.

Thanks,
    Dan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have fixed all problem on on articles and catagories on your site, please check it again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum