Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear support staff

After a period of evaluation, I decided to use JA Fubix (T3) with K2 for my news site

I’m using images from diffrent sources with diffrent sizes like 800×600, 800×533 and so on.

Now, the problem is that these image sizes do not fit in K2 article overview and and in K2 content module. Only if I use images with the same size (800×600), everything looks fine.

I’m using global image settings like in your documentation.

It would be very useful if I could use diffrent image sizes, regardless if they are 800×600 or any other size.

Kind regards and Merry Christmas

phong nam Friend

Hi hengstler,

You can use the below override css styles to force the intro images of K2 content to display with same selected size.

/*Fit the K2 item intro images on K2 content module*/
    .trending .showcategory .moduleItemImage,
    .trending .showcategory .moduleItemImage img {
    min-height: 191px;
    }

/*Fit the K2 item intro images on K2 categories view*/
    #itemListPrimary span.catItemImage a.modal-image,
    #itemListPrimary span.catItemImage a.modal-image img {
    height: 100% !important;
    }

Note: You can create a custom.css file at templates/ja_fubix/css/ path and put the codes into. And the codes will work properly with “trending” Select sub-template of K2 content module.

hengstler Friend

I gave it just a try, but I’m afraid it doesn’t work. The images are still in diffrent sizes. Cache is cleared (Server and browser) :((

phong nam Friend

Hi hengstler,

Can you put the site url here or send me PM ? I will take a look and suggest you better css styles in this case.

hengstler Friend

Thank you very much.

Please have a look at http://j3x-test.igtierschutz.ch (K2 content module) and at http://j3x-test.igtierschutz.ch/index.php/news (K2 category view)

If you need back-end access, please contant me.

Kind regards from Switzerland

phong nam Friend

Hi,

You can try to create a custom.css file as i mentioned in previous reply and put below override css styles into:

.trending .showcategory .moduleItemImage img {
    max-height: 145px;
    width: 100%;
    }

#itemListLeading .catItemViewContent span.catItemImage img {
    max-height: 140px;
    width: 100%;
    }

hengstler Friend

I’ve entered the above code as mentioned, but the images are still in diffrent sizes. May I send you login information, so you can have a look as soon as you got some time ?

Kind regards

phong nam Friend

Hi,

The missing of block close tag “}” inside the css styles of logo caused the template not load my suggested styles. I have just corrected it and you can see my snapshot to know what i did.

Note: In fact, you just need to create only one custom.css file in /css/ path of default template, not theme yet.

1. missing
    hengstler Friend

Awesome, great work !!! You saved my day :D.

Thank you very very much, all the best wishes for 2014

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hengstler 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum