Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

I am building an interactive map with your great module: JA Image hotspot. All features work perfect but I am really stuck in trying to achieve one thing:

On my map, I am using 5 different markers. All of these markers have their own colour. E.g.

Marker type 1= red
    Marker type 2=green
    Marker type 3=blue

What I like to achieve is: If you hover on “Marker type 1”, then tooltip/popover background becomes “red”.Or, if you hover on “Marker type 2”, then tooltip/popover background becomes “green”.

I found out that the markers have a pointer class ‘ ja-marker-‘.$des->ptype; . But I can not connect these to the .jai-map-container.

Could you please provide me with some help?

Thanks in Advance,

Marco

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the URL of you mentioned above but I saw many points have been created on your site with many colors on that. It would like to understand what did the problem on your site, you can give me the screenshot and describe on that. I will help you to check it further.

marcokah Friend

Hello Ninja lead,

Thanks for your reply.

Now, when I hover over a marker/point. Every Pop-over has got a purple background, what I like is to have a own pop-over background color per marker type.

I have added an screenshot as example of what i am trying to achieve:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Marco

1. example
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Marco,

We provide limited support (only bug fixes) for our free products. I would like to clarify that for heavy customization like this, you should hire a developer to carry out such work

Or you can get a quote from the custom service here. The developer will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum