Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need to make different slideshows to different pages and that is not working with JABiz template.
    At the frontpage i need to have slideshow height approx. 600px with descriptions and in article pages slideshow should be 360px height without descriptions and thumbs.

If i modify one or other that affects to both at the moment!
    How to avoid that?

Thanks!

Link to site: http://www.ipromenta.com/newjun2

TomC Moderator

If you want different dimension slideshows on different pages, then you are going to have to have a duplicate/copy of the slideshow module for each respective page, and then create new/specific CSS rules/classes for each respective slideshow instance to style the specific dimensions.

ipromenta Friend

Hi,

this does not seem to be working right! What ever i do it affects to other slideshows.

Can you provide me some detailed info how to do this?
    I know how to duplicate module but which css files i have to modify and how configure them!

Thanks for your response!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @ipromenta,

After duplicating the module, make sure that you also duplicate the profile (in Profile Settings): http://prntscr.com/4p6lg9

Because if you don’t duplicate profile, these 2 modules still use the same profile settings and of course, it will display the same thing.

Then check the ‘Menu assignment’ tab and assign to appropriate menu item page.

Best

ipromenta Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your response and now it seems to work somehow!
    Only one small problem!
    What do i need to do that this new setting uses the same skin than on the frontpage?
    I copied everything from default folder and renamed it to something else but that did not bring the wanted solution!

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

You can take a look at my reply in this thread

ipromenta Friend

Hi,
    thanks for this link but i don’t have access to this thread!
    Do you have some other way to show this tutorial?

Thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

Here is my post in that thread:
    <blockquote>
    In order to add a new skin for JA Slideshow module, you can go to directory: modulesmod_jaslideshowassetsthemes, create a folder for your custom theme, i.e: fubix_custom.

Inside this new folder, create a new file named: style.css and add your own style there, also icons used for this skin.

</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum