Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi gents,

can someone give me an answer to the following questions?

1. where is the difference between the "Our Service" and the "Features Projects"? I compared both modules and I can not find any differences between them. Where is the setting to show like "projects" or like "services"?

2. When viewing all "Features Projects" there is a filter on top and you can change the view. I want to hide this and always view in picture or grid mode. Where to set this up? Where is the setting that the filter is showing up?

Hope someone cann help me???

regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

where is the difference between the "Our Service" and the "Features Projects"?

If you look at both modules in Advanced Tab -> Alternative Layout, you will see that "Features Projects" is using the normal Layout while "Our Services" is using the Triangle Layout .

Where to set this up? Where is the setting that the filter is showing up?

There is no backend settings to hide filter but you can easily achieve it adding a css snippet to the custom.css file in this folder /templates/ja_decor/css/ If you do not have already such file then create a new one with following code inside it

.ja-masonry-wrap .toobar-grid .dropdown .btn {
        display:none;
    }

Hope it helps

1. Screenshot-at-ott-10-21-55-50
    netzdesign24 Friend

Hi
    If you look at both modules in Advanced Tab -> Alternative Layout, you will see that "Features Projects" is using the normal Layout while "Our Services" is using the Triangle Layout .

Thios is just changing the view of the small pictures at the listing. There is still the different view and also the sorting filter after hitting "view all". So where is the trigger to change the "view all" listing from projects to services?

Thanks for the hint with the .css to change the filter. I’ll test that asap

pavit Moderator

Thios is just changing the view of the small pictures at the listing. There is still the different view and also the sorting filter after hitting "view all". So where is the trigger to change the "view all" listing from projects to services?

The 2 "View all" buttons are pointing to 2 different menu items type

Our Services "View all" button point to an Articles – Category blog menu item type

Features Projects "View all" button point to an Articles – Masonry Layout menu item type

That’s the only difference between them

netzdesign24 Friend

Thanks.

I’m using two times the projects view. Can I set one by default to grid view and the other one to the list view? I want to disable the filter / change layout buttons on both views.

Any chance to do that?

pavit Moderator

Any chance to do that?

This change will require to customize javascript and create 2 different layout types, unfortunately this is not possible to obtain via menu item backend change, since it is php hardcoded.

netzdesign24 Friend

Hi, can you tell me how to do that please?

pavit Moderator

Hi, can you tell me how to do that please?

It will require a php developer to look at it and since it is a customization to create a new page layout you can ask for a custom work quotation at THIS PAGE

Regards

mattcrocker159 Friend

On my page vidamcallen.com the Articles – Category looks great on desktop but does a weird crop on mobile and you can’t tell what the photo is anymore…

any suggestions???

pavit Moderator

Hi @mattcrocker159

Could you please open a new topic for your issue ? argument is different from this topic title.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum