Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So i run JA Zite on Joomla 3.3.1, installed with full site demo, removed most of demo content. I have created 4 articles for front page (features) but for a strange reason after some modifications he layout didnt respond to my ordering settings.

I have tried to clean cache, check in, unFeatured some of them, but it kept his own order not listening to mine. Now even I had 4 articles featured only 3 show in front page (home).

I had also problems with JA Mashead module on contact pages, even i set it proper. (not to mention Google Map plugin which i understand from other post that is not working with thhis version).

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

At this moment, JA Zite template is ready for Joomla 3.2.1 only. Due to large template collection, we are still in progress of updating our template to latest version 3.2.2. If you want to try features of Joomla 3.2, you can try with version 3.2.1 first, once we release new version for this template, you can easily upgrade then.

gemac Friend

Ok so is any way i can transfer to a Joomla 2.5.x ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are running on joomla 3.3 , So i think its not safe to rollback the joomla from 3.x to 2.5 .
    I suggested you to download a fresh packgae of quickstart and impliment your settings on it .
    You can download 2.5.x or 3.x quickstart its up to you.
    But don’t update joomla without its compatibility update .
    You can check our blog post for news and updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum