Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

User Modules 5 through 10 are supposed to be in a straight line at the foot of the page. However, My modules seem to be in a block of 2 on the right of the page (under user 5 and the right column), with the remaining 3 modules sitting on the left of the screen . I would upload a screen shot but it seems the attachment upload has been disabled on this forum – cant even get the system to upload a 7kb jpg!!!!

I notice that a number of other members have had this problem, but no one seems to have addressed the issue. Is there a solution, or should I just try a different template?

kashxo Friend

Hello hendon,
    We also received your custom work request at our site. But before proceed it, please post the screenshot of the problem you are facing so we can see what happened.

PS: I will let someone check the uploading problem, in the mean time, please attach the image somewhere (imageshack.us, photobucket.com,…) and post the URL here.

hendon Friend

Hi,

I think you fixed the layout problem, and the site now looks ok. Problem is, the top-menu in module 3 is still causing some concern. I’ve tried adding a link to the “about us” menu item, but the link still points to your original page. The menu itself has a really weird structure. There are 2 “about us” items (one is a sub menu of the other), and a “home” item that appears to be a sub-menu item of nothing! Its impossible to delete the links, and impossible to point the link to the correct content.

You have the login details to the site, so perhaps you would like to take a look. Just check the “top-menu” in the menu manager and you will see the strange structure. feel free to try and edit the “about us” items on the menu and you will see that nothing can be done to change, remove or reasign the links.

Please remember that this Joomla instalation AND the template, were included in your “quick start” package, so there can be no posibility that I’ve made some mistake in the Joomla installation!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hendon 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum