Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

why when I enable cache plugin all of my diacritics and ” or ‘ mark go crazy as well as my template layout and article pictures do not appear anymore? anyone knows this bug, is it a bug or …what? it’s frustating, can no longer enable cache cause my layout goes crazy and pictures dissaper

must be a simple setting i missed, anyone knows this issue?

Sherlock Friend

Hi andreipopel !
    where do you enable cache ? you do it in cpanel ?

andreipopel Friend

hi!, no, the joomla’s administrator cache plugin, I enabled it and i got this thing, both browser cache enabled or not

in the atached images you’ll see my errors, it could be a server/hosting diacritics error? in any case, this error causes me layout bugs

Thanks!

1. 1
    2. 2
    andreipopel Friend

anybody? i think my cached pages do not know how to use diacritics, in joomla 1.0 there’s a fix , a code line that you put in template index.php to tell joomla how to read de database, what collation to use, etc..

do you know how to tell teline 2 how to use romanian character set? it’s a code line to fill in index.php, do you know how?

if I enable the frontpage language with diacritics i got the same errors, so, the same problem with cached pages with cache plugin. what should I do to get rid of that bug?

andreipopel Friend

ok, nobody helped me, I solved my problem by adding AddDefaultCharset UTF-8 in my .htaccess file, but guess what, diacritics solved, pictures still missing when cache enabled
    that’s a bug or what? when I enable cache plugin, all blog view pages show up with no pictures but with a “red x ” instead

teline 2 has something .. a bug?…with cache enabled plugin?

gazoline Friend

<em>@andreipopel 86798 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok, nobody helped me, I solved my problem by adding AddDefaultCharset UTF-8 in my .htaccess file, but guess what, diacritics solved, pictures still missing when cache enabled
    that’s a bug or what? when I enable cache plugin, all blog view pages show up with no pictures but with a “red x ” instead

teline 2 has something .. a bug?…with cache enabled plugin?</blockquote>
    Salut,

eu am folosit alt trick cu caracterele: am setat utf8_romanian_ci colate in db inainte de instalare.
    Cum ai rezolvat cealalta problema?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gazoline 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum