Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo,
    I have problems with the point „LESS to CSS“. In the moment, it doesen´t work.
    When I have “Development Mode on” and make a new template, style or layout with t3-framework, where will be written the new informations of the template, style or layout?
    Will they be written in less-files and when the point „LESS to CSS“ dosen´t work, the changes (template, style or layout) will not be compiled to css and as result the changes are not saved for the template when in the end I want of course use the homepage in Mode “Development Mode off” for better performance?
    Thank you
    Rupert

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Rupert
    Kindly provide me below information to check this issue on your site

1. Your site url with a temp super user login details .
    2. Theme/template style in which you are getting this error
      3.if possible Any screenshot of the changes that you are applying on site in Dev mode but not showing when Dev mode is turn off .

Kindly use Private reply option (Set as private reply) to send the login credentials .

rupertbugl Friend

Hallo,
    I don´t know why, but today LESS TO CSS works.
    Because I have multilingual homepage I have two template-styles (JA_Nuevo_Default and JA_Nuevo_en).
    Must I compile each time both templates?

1. -> this dosen´t happen and was only a question.

(When I have “Development Mode on” and make a new template, style or layout with t3-framework, where will be written the new informations of the template, style or layout?
    Will they be written in less-files and when the point „LESS to CSS“ dosen´t work, the changes (template, style or layout) will not be compiled to css and as result the changes are not saved for the template when in the end I want of course use the homepage in Mode “Development Mode off” for better performance?)

Thanks
    Rupert

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Rupert
    Glad compile process works for you .
    Regarding apply it for both style . If you are using same theme for both template styles .
    Template options > THEME TAB
    you have not need to compile it again .
    When u compile Less to css the Core less files are override on css files , These css are generated under /local/css folder in your template .

rupertbugl Friend

Hallo,
    their is too a point in LESS to CSS called "[theme-name] theme only".
    What is the differents between both points, if I have only one theme?

Rupert

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Theme only means the compile Less to css file is apply for the theme not for all default css files .
    When u click normal Less to css it work for all files .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum