Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Seems I spend a lot of time on this site doing things I shouldn’t… like opening the UNMANNED chat and getting a message… I go to download a template and all I can do is add it to a cart and pay for it… something I have already paid for when I paid to be a DEVELOPER!

Please fix your site… especially if you’re going to sell templates and extensions… your site should work!!!!

Right now I am wasting my time typing this instead of installing the template I can’t download and now must wait until someone decides to open their email and check messages. Who knows maybe they’ll fix it. This is recurring and I am getting FED UP WITH IT!!!!

Michael McCarthy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    First of all kindly reset the forum password and try to login again and download the template.
    Also, You shouldn’t click the GET IT NOW button. Please try to browse the downloads from this section : https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ .

Hope it helps.
    Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum