Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I am desperately looking for JA Teline II for Joomla 3.
    I have tried many other templates but found nothing as good and as flexibel and as user friendly as JA Teline II. I also tried the new JA Teline V.
    How can we convince the team of Joomlart that it is important to develop JA Teline II for Joomla 3. A lot of other templates are developed for Joomla 3, why not with JA Teline II?
    Please your help.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards, Hans.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Hans
    It does not seems there will any update available For Teline II as you can see the Teline series is extended Teline III , Teline IV and now Teline V .
    I will reconfirm it and let u know if there is any plan of updation of Teline II .

pa1hr Friend

Hello!

IMHO JA Teline III, IV and V are very different from JA Teline II. They don’t replace it. JA Teline II is much different and much better than all the others. Just my opinion.

There is a JA Teline III for Joomla 3.
    There is a JA Teline IV for Joomla 3.
    Why is there no JA Teline II for Joomla 3??? Is this so difficult for Joomlart?

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Regards, Hans.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi pa1hr,

Its hard to confirm about Teline II, its 6 years old template and thats a long time for a design concept. As you can see the forum itself is inactive for years now.

Its not the question of hard, it would be as good as making a new template as the framework and Joomla versions are different. There are very few requests for Teline II so far, we would rather wait for more requests to pour in, before we decide on remaking the template.

Teline IV and Teline V are better options available, its time to move on to latest templates.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum