Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

On the demo site, there is the Layout menu item with 3 submenus, each giving a different page layout. Where do I specify this for my site? For example, how do I specify that a certain page is to show full width and not load any side columns?

I currently have all pages giving me 2/3 of the page for content, like the home page, then with the vertical divider line… and a right side column on any page where I don’t specify a module to show. I need to be able to use both the full width layout and one with a column on both sides.

Please point me in the right direction for this.

Saguaros Moderator

@dmu

These settings are combination of Layout and Profiles configuration in Template manager section of your site. You can go to Backend > Extensions > Templates > JA Teline III > T3 Options tab

• Layout tab: you will see list of layouts here, the ‘default’ layout will have have full positions, you can clone your desired layout

• Profiles tab: with each profile, you can select a layout you have in the layout list. Then you can assign this profile to your desired page in assignment section.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum