Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am testing the TelineIV quickstart site for Joomla 1.6. When I try to substitute the Design category title I get the following message:

Check-out failed with the following error: The user checking out does not match the user who checked out the item. You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#100).

My site is not about Design. How do I change the title?

gray Friend

This error reported already on Joomla forum, for example this thread.
    Do you get this error when editing form the front-end?
    If yes, what happens if you change the default template?
    What version of Teline IV template do you use?

teutobahiano Friend

I got this error when editing from the back-end. I am trying to change the quickstart category titles. The Teline IV template version is the one which comes with the quickstart files I installed a few days ago. Is it 1.1.0? This is the information found in the Update & Version information.

I am quite sure that the problem is the Joomla 1.6 (and/or the template) which comes with the quickstart files. I created another test site based on fresh Joomla 1.6.3 from my provider and there is not such a problematic category. After that I installed the template normally. The disadvantage: Configuring everthing manually is a very hard job.

gray Friend

Try in back-end, top menu Site -> Maintenance – Global Check-In. See if any tables have “Items to check-in” > 0. If yes, check that table and press the “Check-in” button at the top right conner.

teutobahiano Friend

Great! It works. I can change the category title now. Big thanks, gray!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  teutobahiano 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum