Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I recently installed the Community Plus template on my website (http://www.mikeperez.com/beta/). Unfortunately, the description does not appear in the Home Slideshow (mod_jaslideshow2) module. I have tried to modify the parameters but none of the changes correct the issue. How do you get the description to appear in this module for the Community Plus template?

I am currently running:

Joomla 1.5.22
      JA_Community_Plus 1.1.2
      mod_jaslideshow2 2.2.0

All of which were included in the quickstart package.

Saguaros Moderator

1) you follow the guide to get how configure description for each image http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-community-plus-template-for-joomla-1-5/#post-380157
    2) you need select the the Description Only option or Description and Readmore option for the Description only for the “Show Description” parameter .

While configuring the module, you can refer to the module configuration of the demo

ntonline Friend

<em>@tienhc 236189 wrote:</em><blockquote>1) you follow the guide to get how configure description</blockquote>
    Thank you for your help. But after going through the configuration guide, I have identified the following issue. There are a couple missing parameters from the module.

Under the Stage Settings section the guide shows three options to choose from for the ‘Show Description’ parameter. However, there are only two options to choose from: 1. No Description and 2. Description Only. The third option, Description & Readmore, is not available as an option to choose from. Also, the “Show Readmore Text” parameter does not appear at all. These parameter options are missing completely (see image below). Again, I downloaded and installed the quickstart version to avoid any issues and came across this glitch. I figured you might like to know about it.

In the mean time, is there an easy way to fix this issue in my case?

1. JASlideshow
    ntonline Friend

The fix to this problem is to uninstall the module that was included in the Quickstart folder and reinstall the module from the module folder.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum