Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    because the small menu works no good ( it scrolls with the main page in the same time ) I want to try to use the same way ( as it is on descktop and tablet ) of the menu also on small responsive mobile layout. Please advice how can I do that, also I need in the small mobile layout the "i" buton icon – ( Help right side slide content ).

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thought that the small menu on mobile only helps to navigate different sections on your site, after clicking one item, the sidebar should disappear.

Bringing the menu/effect of desktop menu on mobile is a bit complicated and need much custom style here.

Regards

original.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

B.T.

original.com Friend

I need the mobile to load same layout like othe tablet. the only thing I will do then is to make some things smaller with css.

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me see if it can be done and will get back to you.

original.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

B.T.

original.com Friend

Let me see if it can be done and will get back to you.

Any good news about my hlp request ?

B.T.

original.com Friend

Any good news about my hlp request ?

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m sorry for this late response, somehow I missed this thread. I discussed with the team but it will require a lots of customization to achieve that. It would be complicated, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum