Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When i use the compo Depend range and counter and Empty Fields Interaction
    Enabled: Hide it make no effect on Depend range fields

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    angelos33 Friend

if you check last 2 fields, country (land) and city, there are no numbers even search results is not zero and empty fields are activated, if i hide or disable then country field is complitly disable
    site is live

1. edu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

At this moment, it doesn’t support to show the number for the country like your screenshot. I’ve shared the idea with the team so they can consider to implement it as an improvement for this component. This feature is a bit complicated and take time so pls stay tuned.

Cheers!

angelos33 Friend

Next issue:
    i have 2 modules which use different templates, and i noticed that i cant effect sorting the result page on the module which do not use the same template that is declared in the component, how can i change it ?
    that is important!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls create a new topic and share the credentials of your site and clarify the steps to replicate issue, I will check for you.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum