Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I make this site with the ja mesolite template. http://whiteningusa.com/onlinestore/

mfcphil Friend

Is this a JA Template?? You could hardly tell…

Well done a very nice shopping experience 😉

shertmann Friend

yes but totally retooled. yes i make a great effort to make this look pretty profesional

mfcphil Friend

Nominated your site for Site of the month 😀

shertmann Friend

thanks it is a good news for all the development team

questbg Friend

Great job! Very nice modifcation of Mesolite!

shertmann Friend

well it tooks us a bite longer but the final result worth the effort

reachthesky Friend

Indeed, it looks very good, I could hardly notice a “club template” there. Its very customized and it has that feeling of uniqueness that of course, everyone’s looking when getting a new website!

🙂

Menalto Friend

One thing i would done was to change the background for product categories, search etc to matchthe site colors better. other than that it looks very good,and i agree with mfcphil, site of the month competition:)

wooohanetworks Friend

Wow, I love the Protective Goggles you have there, that protective googles in the morning….smells like….victory!:D

(Anyone knowing the movie Apocalypse now….;) smells like victory!:p)

shertmann Friend

thanks for the ideas menalto i will have in mind for future developments

shertmann Friend

well that protective googles are for dental professional use but one for eye solar protection of the same kind don’t came bad to anybody

buffalodentist Friend

404 not found.

sunrise Friend

<em>@buffalodentist 190155 wrote:</em><blockquote>404 not found.</blockquote>

404 not found, but I tried it without “onlinestore” and then it worked fine. The site is very nice. Very well done. I really do like it. Are you planning to put in your own favicon. It does add to the professional look.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum