Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I used Quickstart and started to nibble away then i got a problem with the menu. I want to get one of the menu items and the child links to look like the EXPLORE link in the demo. I used the Separators like in the demo and it does not follow that format. it just looks like plain links and does not have that spacer with the black background splitting the menu contents.

Only way i got it to work was to copy the menu from the demo content and just rename/replace the demo links with my own.

Are there special params i need to know about when trying to make this type of menu?

Edit: After looking the the menu trash i see the params needed to get that effect

Parameters (JA Extended) > Columns 3 >Submenu Width 400

pavit Moderator

Hi mrperez

You could read this guide ( Look at the Mega Menu Configs ) on how the Ja_blazes mega menu is made, this guide is for joomla 1.5 but the procedure is the same in all joomla versions

mrperez Friend

pavit, thank you. That will help me a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mrperez 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum