Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi JA,

Since this afternoon I am not able to access the demo site for JA templates. JM theme and JD theme site work okay.

Since this is now for more that about 14 hours, I think something serious is going on. I have tested this via several different IP’s, connections and browsers, but nothing on this end seems wrong. Nothing changed here anyway, so there was no reason to think that in the first place. 🙂 But just to be sure.

It is on the JA end, so I hope you can fix this fast!

Thanks,
    Tom

tonyg Friend

Hi Tom

I can confirmed this, JA Templates demo is down JM and JD Templates demos works fine.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@antoniu1 197748 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi JA,

Since this afternoon I am not able to access the demo site for JA templates. JM theme and JD theme site work okay.

Since this is now for more that about 14 hours, I think something serious is going on. I have tested this via several different IP’s, connections and browsers, but nothing on this end seems wrong. Nothing changed here anyway, so there was no reason to think that in the first place. 🙂 But just to be sure.

It is on the JA end, so I hope you can fix this fast!

Thanks,
    Tom</blockquote>

Hi Tom,

Actually, our server died at that time. Now it is up and running as ussual. Please check again!

antoniu1 Friend

Thanks guys!

Happy it’s up and running again 🙂

Cheers,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum