Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The default theme is blue, how can I change it to red. I click the theme tab and them settings. I click the links – nothing happens.

Please advise – Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Pls configure the color as following :

in the configuration of the template, you click to the “ Global” tab, you look at the Profile Override Settings panel, you see a table on there, you click to the “Default” text of the “Profiles ” colum in the “All Pages” row, you will check other profile for this => click to apply, and clear browser cache, or open the site on other browser to test the changing color

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@guap 192219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks – I found them but the problem is when I click the apply button – nothing happens. I tried to do it again using IE browser (I was using Firefox browser) and still not working.

I notice the warning icon “Error on page” on the status bar – below are the details >>>>

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; yie8)
    Timestamp: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:37:31 UTC

Line: 345
    Char: 3
    Code: 0

Line: 1575
    Char: 3
    Code: 0

Please advise – Thanks!</blockquote>

the bug happened while the site enabled the FTP mode which control Global Configuration >> Server >>> Enable FTP. Our developers are checking and fixing this issue. And now, please go to the Global Configuration to turn off this one or fill the ftp account.

Thanks

darrenadcock Friend

Have tried the suggested fixes and this is nor working for me – using JASOCIAL, PHP 5.2.13 – same problem with PHP5.3

Firefox works fine, internet explorer doesn’t.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  darrenadcock 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum