Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi how can I change the default value to Name instead of Username? Thank you.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@annaleen 319398 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi how can I change the default value to Name instead of Username? Thank you.</blockquote>
    Please change “default” attribute to “Name” in below line of “/modules/mod_jaquickcontact/mod_jaquickcontact.xml” file:

<param name="sender_label" type="text" default="Username" label="SENDER NAME LABEL" size="50" description="SENDER NAME LABEL DES" />

Regards.

leo5city Friend

Hello! I have the same problem and this solution does not work for me. I did exactly as you said! Even if I leave empty the default value I still get Username in front end contact form.

:((

phong nam Friend

Hi leo5city,

You just need to edit the Sender name box in Basic options tab of JA Quick contact module.

1. 1
    leo5city Friend

Looks easy, but unfortunately don’t work for me.:((

leo5city Friend
    phong nam Friend

Hi leo5city,

Can you send me PM with your admin login for checking this issue ?

leo5city Friend

I sent.

Thanks!

phong nam Friend

Hi leo5city,

This issue is quitely weird to us. But, you can try to open languageen-GBen-GB.ini. Then find line:

JGLOBAL_USERNAME="User Name"

Change “User Name” with your texts.

leo5city Friend

dont´t work :((

phong nam Friend

Hi leo5city,

I tried on both methods on our demo hosting, they worked fine. The username is changed !
    After checking your website, I saw you are installing our old quickstart version with T3v3 v1.0.3.
    And your website just has fresh installation with our sample data, so that I suggest you to reinstall with our latest quickstart version at:http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3245

leo5city Friend

When i change the module title the subtitle change to TPL_SUBTITLE.

How can i change the subtitle ?

1. Sem-título
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

You can try to open languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini file, then put below language text into:

TPL_SUBTITLE_CONTATO = "Your_text."

leo5city Friend

Hello! In JA OnePage template where I find the code that contains;

<textarea id=”contact_text” class=”textarea” placeholder=”Message” cols=”40″ rows=”10″ name=”text”> </ textarea>

Thanks! 🙂

1. Sem-Título-1
    leo5city Friend

/public_html/templates/ja_onepage/html/mod_jaquickcontact

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum