Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi!

When I open the Ja-Fixel-Template (default-style with sidebar-2) in responsive view, the sidebar-2 ist not properly separeted from the component. You can see this in the Fixel-demo > J!Blog:

I think, there’s a missing css-style. Could someone help me to fix this (little) layout-problem?
    Thanks!

1. iPhone3-4-landscape
    2. iPhone5-landscape
    3. Android-portrait3
    phong nam Friend

Hi joachim,

In fact, our template developers separated the content area and sidebar section on mobile view but the white background color of t3-mainbody makes the distance look not clear. You can try to create a custom.css file in templates/ja_fixel/css path and put below override css styles into:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .container, .view-article.layout-home .container.t3-mainbody {
    background: #fff;
    }
    }

joachim funk Friend

Hi Leo,

I’ve tried it with the css-override, but it don’t have any effect. I suppose, the different width of content and sidebar has something to do with:

.t3-content.has-sidebar2 {
    background: url("../../../images/dark-line.gif") repeat-y right top;
    }

When I disable this style in responsive view, the width is the same as the width of the sidebar-2. But in normal view, the right border of the content is missing… No solution.

I also tried a simple test-override for the vertical distance from content to sidebar-2:

.t3-content.span9.has-sidebar2 {
    border-bottom: 2px solid black;
    }

This is ok in responsive view, but I also get a problem in normal view: The sidebar-2-area ist 2px higher than the content-area. Also no solution.

Any other ideas?

phong nam Friend

Hi joachim,

I just want to say that this is more related to the background of content and mainbody area. If you still use the default style of our JA Fixel template, you can try to out below override css styles into custom.css file:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .container,
    .view-article.layout-home .container.t3-mainbody {
    background: transparent;
    }

.layout-blog .t3-content {
    background: #fff !important;
    }
    }

You will see the content and sidebar area separated like my attached image below.

And in your case, you can PM me the site’s url and a snapshot of how you want to achieve with the padding below content and sidebar area. I will take a look and give you the suitable css styles for it.

joachim funk Friend

Thanks – I’ve sent you a PM with more information…

phong nam Friend

Please backup and open /templates/ja_fixel/css/themes/fixel-theme/template-responsive.css file, then follow steps below:

– at 2600th line, change:

.has-sidebar2,
    .t3-sidebar-2 {
    background: none !important;
    min-height: 0px !important;
    }

to

.has-sidebar2,
    .t3-sidebar-2 {
    background: none;
    min-height: 0px !important;
    }

– at 2296th line, insert following override css styles:

.t3-content {
    background-color: #fff !important;
    }

.t3-sidebar.t3-sidebar-2 {
    margin-top: 20px;
    }

joachim funk Friend

Hi Leo,

great – this works fine, thanks a lot! The only little thing: The content has the 2px border-right… I suppose, this is a result of:

.t3-content.has-sidebar2 {
    background: url("../../../images/dark-line.gif") repeat-y right top;
    }

But it’s not a drama :laugh:

phong nam Friend

Yeah. I see. So, did the sidebar border on the right sorted out perfectly now?

joachim funk Friend

Yes, in responsive view the sidebar is separated from the content with your margin-top of 20px…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joachim funk 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum