Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I may have changed the fonts with the font size controllers on the site. How do I reset the fonts to their original sizes, when the template was newly installed ?

scotty Friend

Clear your cookies and cache.

jooleimon Friend

<em>@scotty 86876 wrote:</em><blockquote>Clear your cookies and cache.</blockquote>
    Thanks for the response. I tried this out, but the font size do not revert back to the original. Is there anywhere on the css files where the default size for the fonts can be reset or the code changed back to the original ?

scotty Friend

It usually looks something like this in the CSS…

body.fs1 {
    font-size: 10px;
    }

body.fs2{
    font-size: 11px;
    }

body.fs3{
    font-size: 12px;
    }

body.fs4{
    font-size: 13px;
    }

body.fs5{
    font-size: 14px;
    }

where .fs3 would be the default sixe. But if you haven’t already changed these then that is not the problem. On templates tools font resizer there are usually 3 buttons Bigger, Default, and Smaller. If you press the default button then that should give you the default font size (ie. the one the template had when you installed it) if this is not the size the font originally had then you have changed it somewhere else. Make sure you haven’t just adjusted it on your browser (CTRL+mouse wheel)

Sherlock Friend

hi
    you can go to Exntensions -> Templates manager, choose ja Rutile to edit
    then change Font size paramater as you want

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum