Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

There seems to be a conflict with a plug in and the system’s default editor. After enabling some plug ins of previous downloaded templates, the default editor disappeared. Parameters are all set correct. I found a resolution to the “Today’s Highlight” module not showing thumbnails – I disabled the lazyload plugin and it now works well.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi raccuglia,

Could you tell me more details of the way we can reproduce this issue? which plugins should be disabled?

raccuglia Friend

If I enable the JA_System Lazyload plugin there are some K2 modules that won’t work properly. But my problem is the editor completely disapeared from the backend. In the front end I do show my JCE editor. Not sure why it disappeared from the backend. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

PM me admin and FTP account of your site and please tell me which page should I go to reproduce this issue, I shall check for you.

raccuglia Friend

Saguaros,

Just sent you the login information via PM. Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When logging into backend of your site, I saw the MCE editor is displaying now, did you solve it?

raccuglia Friend

I see no editor on the backend. Nothing at all, not sure what is happening.

Saguaros Moderator

This is so weird, could you send me screenshot of where I can see it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum