Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello can you help me to get two things don (see screendump for reference in red).

1) to decrease the with space between the menu and the first module position

2) ja_tabs has some padding to much on the left side, where can i adjust this

kind regards matthijs

1. dump
    Phill Moderator

As the demo is down and you don’t provide a live link it is hard to say exactly what to change. However, it is quite easy to work out. Just view your site in Firefox and use the Firebug plugin to see what css does what. Should only take a couple of minutes.

formad Friend

Fast reply thank you, i prefere direct information from joomart, i’ afraid to mesup the themplate here is the live link http://www.brainnovation.eu/demo/index.php

kind regards matthijs

bennitos Friend

Point2:

style.css around line 29

trona .ja-tabs-title-top ul.ja-tabs-title {style.css (regel (29)
    display:block;
    left:0;
    padding:5px 0 0 10px;
    top:0;

Change the item marked in red to how you like it.

Point one:
    Here you will have to remove more things make sure you make backups.

rounded.css line 45

.jarounded .top, .jarounded .bot {
    background:transparent url(../images/trans-bg1.png) repeat scroll 0 0;
    display:block;
    height:5px;
    margin:0 5px;
    position:relative;

Remove both lines marked red.

Rounded.css line 18

.jazin-box, #jazin-hlwrap .jazin-content, #ja-current-content, div.moduletable, div.moduletable_menu, div.moduletable_text {
    padding-bottom:5px;
    padding-top:15px;

Remove both line marked as red.

You show now have like 0.5 cm of space between wich looks good in my opinion.

formad Friend

Thank you very much, great service, matthijs

Phill Moderator

I was suprised you are not using the content area #ja-current-content in any of your pages.

Bennitos, you beat me to it. 😀

Would removing the div fromthe template work as it is not being used on any page?

formad Friend

cant find the style.css the template is JA Uvite not trona, regards matthijs

formad Friend

good idea, its a bit strange not to use the content, can you tell me wich div a can delete?

bennitos Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 114235 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Bennitos, you beat me to it. 😀

Would removing the div fromthe template work as it is not being used on any page?</blockquote>

I was sneaky, i grabbed the url from the screenshot posted so i was already work on answer before url was posted :p

And yes think it would. But not sure what he might do in future.

Phill Moderator

Nice one. I’ve not seen that template before. I quite like it.

bennitos Friend

<em>@formad 114237 wrote:</em><blockquote>cant find the style.css the template is JA Uvite not trona, regards matthijs</blockquote>

You should find the css used here:
    pluginscontentja_tabsthemestrona

formad Friend

oke right, thank you again the a look to my other site mostly joomlart, there the best, but heavely modificated so that they are unique, matthijs

http://www.formad.eu/cms/index.php/component/portfolio/?id=2&view=category

bennitos Friend

<em>@formad 114243 wrote:</em><blockquote>oke right, thank you again the a look to my other site mostly joomlart, there the best, but heavely modificated so that they are unique, matthijs

http://www.formad.eu/cms/index.php/component/portfolio/?id=2&view=category</blockquote>

lol we use scansys at work 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum