Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just upgraded Purity III to the latest version, after several years of not making any edits to the template.

The default has the logo (site name), navigation, and search on the same horizontal line with a section height of about 50 px.

My site title is long, so to fit the site I broke the section into lines, with the logo on the top and the navigation & search below.

Now I want to restore the template to the original 50 px height for the logo/nav/search bar.

How do I do this? I just spent several hours trying to figure it out but I forgot what I did the first time!

Can you please tell what files I edited several years ago and what screens they are on? I could not figure out in what file(s) to adjust the header height (or maybe top padding)?

Or maybe how to reset the template back to the original default?

I saw this post, but it did not provide enough information for me: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-logo-2/

See attachments.

Thank you!

1. JA_Purity_Logo_EDITED
    2. JA_Purity_Logo_original
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the URL of site Here, so i can check it on your site and what changes you applied and give u suggestions.

Regards

jvernoski Friend

Pankaj: It’s byzcath.org

My intention is to restore the original header, and to re-work the dropdown menus to reduce them from 8 to 4 or 5 so it all fits.

Thanks! John

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  jvernoski.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In header there is not enough space to put the logo and menu in the same row.
    the width is more at this time as logo text is long.
    You can add this code in custom.css file to change the logo font size

.logo-text {
        text-transform: uppercase;
        font-size: 14px;
    }

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum