Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We had been working on this template for the last four months on a test server. Finally, released it on June 6. Two hours after that it was blocked by the host (the site is on a shared host).

Tried to optimize the site by taking these steps:

1. Optimized Tables in phpMyAdmin.

2. Enabled Joomla caching

3. Enabled Joomla GZip page compression

4. Enabled Optimize CSS in Joomla template

5. Enabled Optimize JS in Joomla template

6. Installed and configured JotCache latest version for Joomla 3 to further reduce burden on server.

7. Deleted hundreds of files from the public_html folder.

In spite of that, the host won’t unblock it saying it was still using a lot of resources.

Ended up deleting the entire site. Rebuilt it on localhost and transferred it to the live host.

When we turn on the debug in Joomla, it shows too many errors. We have kept the site offline to ensure no traffic comes until we have fully optimized the site. Don’t want to get blocked again. Dedicated server is not an option at this time.

Any help in optimizing the site is greatly appreciated. The website name, backend admin login and password is provided for the JA staff.

Thanks.

aldyf Friend

Hi ssinha, maybe you can use Virtual Private Server (VPS).

The recommended provider from my opinion is Digital Ocean, VULTR, Ramnode

Thank you very much.

ssinha Friend

Thanks for the suggestion. I would, however, prefer if one of the JA experts here looked into it and let me know what is causing these errors.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please ref my topic:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/optimize-your-site-as-your-needed/

Sorry with my bad of English

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum