Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was wondering why debug module position is not available in modules configuration even after enabling “Show debug module position” in ja_fubix “Custom Code” tab (of course I saved and purged the cache).

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Regards,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    did you added /?tp=1 in url to show module position
    + Enable preview module position from template options >> http://prntscr.com/7tmp8b
    Its working for me > http://prntscr.com/7tmpfu
    Here is documentation .

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

thank you very much. I did not know this yet. I can see debug position with template preview parameter. However, I cannot set a module to this position in module settings as advised by the module developer: “debug” position exists for other templates, but not for ja_fubix.
    The reason for this is that templateDetails.xml is missing <position>debug</position> in <positions> section.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

thank you very much. I did not know this yet. I can see debug position with template preview parameter. However, I cannot set a module to this position in module settings as advised by the module developer: “debug” position exists for other templates, but not for ja_fubix.
    The reason for this is that templateDetails.xml is missing <position>debug</position> in <positions> section.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Generally the position was use for the modules that does not belong to any special position in the layout .
    You can try to publish module on footer position .
    If you would like to create the module position you can create it with help of this Doc
    some more info here

Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Generally the position was use for the modules that does not belong to any special position in the layout .
    If you would like to create the module position you can create it with help of this Doc
    some more info here

Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    some more info here

Hope it helps.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

yes it works in a footer position (I just tried to followed developer’s configuration guide). I disabled debug position again.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

yes it works in a footer position (I just tried to followed developer’s configuration guide). I disabled debug position again.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Hello,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Klaus Ondrich 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum