Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear ‘m in trouble … I made the renewal of my package and I have to release dowloads templates. Already been 3 days and nothing ! I am in contact with Ms. Victoria Nguyen but the process is very slow because I only answer emails the day after the request. I need it today! Follow my credential and proof of payment.

User of JoomlArt : nextideas

Payment Via Web Sent ( Unique Transaction ID 37327138DH887145J )

Company Name : JOOM Solutions Co. , Ltd ( The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
    E- mail : sales@joomsolutions.com

Total amount: – $ 56.00 USD ( equals -R $ 132.70 )
    Fee amount : $ 0.00 USD
    Net amount : – $ 56.00 USD

Conversion : -R $ 132.70
    Conversion to : $ 56.00 USD
    Exchange rate: 1 Dollar = 0.4220 U.S. dollars
    In case of foreign exchange or currency conversion be necessary to complete a transaction , this will be done through PayPal by an independent financial institution .

Product Value : $ 56.00 USD
    Sales Tax : $ 0.00
    Shipping: $ 0.00
    Handling : $ 0.00
    Quantity : 1

Product Title : JATC Standard Membership – 1 year
    Invoice ID : 389805 – KAK
    Date : 17 SET 2013
    Time : 9:30:45 PM EDT

Delivery Address : No address provided

Business contact information
    URL of customer service :
    http://www.joomlart.com

E- mail customer service : sales@joomsolutions.com

Resource Type : Credit Card
    Payment method: R $ 132.70 – Visa Credit Card XXXX – XXXX – XXXX – 5124
    Servings: 0

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as ” PAYPAL * JOOMSOLUTIO ” .

Description : J.O.O.M Solutions Co. , Ltd

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

Your JATC 1 year now reflects on your member area. Pls try to download our templates at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72 and if you fail, pls get back to me with the screenshot of error then i can help you out then. Our system must have been real time processed and i am checking with the system admin to figure this out soon!

I have also checked and could not find any ticket submitted from you talking about this. Moreover, your JATC 1yr payment was just made 2 days ago.

As all questions from user will be answered within 24 hours response time ( except weekends) we commit to our clients so could you pls give me the ticket ID/ JIRA ID or forums url or something like that where you could not get the reply from Victoria after 3 days then i can track on our end ?

Once again, i am sorry for this inconvenience and let me know if you need any assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum