Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How to deactivate handheld and iphone layout? I deleted in
    ja_kyanite/layouts/iphone.php + handheld.php
    and also ja_kyanite/layouts/blocks/iphone + handheld folder
    And also in params.ini I set default as the layout for iphone and handheld.
    But still the menu is not shown probably. So how can I get rid completley from this handheld/iphone thing? In our buisness concept there are no mobilephone visitors!

Thx

kobenes Friend

Hello,
    I don’t know which template you are using but fot JAT3 powered templates, all these things that you do are not neseccary.
    You can go to Template Manager and click on your template. And go to Profiles tab and choose the profile item that you are currently using.
    And at the bottom of the page, under the Layout Settings section, you can see drop down lists and options for iPhone, handheld, desktop and android layout.
    From the dropdown lists you can choose whatever you want, also you can choose to disable it.

Enes

aimsln Friend

I use JA Kyanite. I want to remove it not just deactivate, because deactivating does not work!

Phan Gam Friend

<blockquote>
    How to deactivate handheld and iphone layout</blockquote>
    Hi,
    With JA Kyanite, you can go to Template setting. In layout config please set Iphone and Iphone
    Other Handheld Devices
    params to dafault value.
    Hope that helps

aimsln Friend

Exactly that does not help. The megamenu is still shown on my iphone as some scroll menu!

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    Sorry, maybe I didn’t get your meaning. Do you want to hide mega menu in Iphone, Handheld Devices?
    I have checked, when user switch to Iphone or Other Devices, mega menu auto replace by simple menu. So you can not deactive them.
    <blockquote>Exactly that does not help. The megamenu is still shown on my iphone as some scroll menu! </blockquote>
    When you deactivate iphone/handheld layout, your site will be using screen layout for all devices, so on your iphone, you can see mega menu.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

1. Open file templates/ja_yourtemplate/layouts/blocks/iphone/mainnav.php
    2. Comment this line
    if (!($mobile = $this->mobile_device_detect())) return;

Have fun!
    John.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum