Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The dates on the individual stories should be the date it was published. Stories over the last few days have June 24 date. That was not the date they were published. Help

alexsmirnov Friend

[Moderator’s note: as the customer actually runs JA Teline IV, moved this thread from forum for JA Teline II to forum for JA Teline IV]

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sbbritt 433766 wrote:</em><blockquote>The dates on the individual stories should be the date it was published. Stories over the last few days have June 24 date. That was not the date they were published. Help</blockquote>

Hi
    as i checked some latest article on your site , its showing the date that you entered in the publish/create date in the articles .
    Can you tell us the specific article that is showing the wrong date ?
    it will help me to see what is the causing it 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sbbritt 433766 wrote:</em><blockquote>The dates on the individual stories should be the date it was published. Stories over the last few days have June 24 date. That was not the date they were published. Help</blockquote>

I have checked this article “Roby Sending Staff to Alabama to Aid in VA Investigation

JA NewsPro module homepage will show article in this order: check modified date first and then the create date. If your article has changes, will display modified date.

The detail article only shows create date.

If you want to change publish date in JA NewsPro module, you can try this tweak:

Open the modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php file

Change:

if ($enabletimestamp)
    $row->created = $helper->generatTimeStamp($row->created);
    else
    $row->created = JHTML::_('date', $row->modified);

To:

if ($enabletimestamp)
    $row->created = $helper->generatTimeStamp(($row->publish_up != '' && $row->publish_up != '0000-00-00 00:00:00') ? $row->publish_up : $row->created);
    else
    $row->created = ($row->publish_up != '' && $row->publish_up != '0000-00-00 00:00:00') ? JHTML::_('date', $row->publish_up) : JHTML::_('date', $row->created);

Once done, clear cache from admin area, let me know if it helps.

sbbritt Friend

All of the articles with June 24. Some of these were June 23.

sbbritt Friend

Sorry I have waited so long on this but when I search for mod_janewspro it says “There are no modules installed matching your query.”

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sbbritt 456176 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry I have waited so long on this but when I search for mod_janewspro it says “There are no modules installed matching your query.”</blockquote>

If you want JA News Pro module shows Published date, you can customize a bit in modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php file. And also make sure that you set the date for Published date, otherwise, it will show created date

You can get my customization from my attachment file

1. content.zip
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum