Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I can’t seem to get the stories to display right.

On the demo you have a bar across each story with the date, the tweet button and the like button.

I can’t get any of that to show. When you click on a story it shows for a few seconds and then practically disappears. You can just about see a thin blue bar.

Here is the URL, http://www.btka.org.uk

Is there anything I could try to get it display properly? I don’t know if it makes any difference, but all the articles are in K2

Thanks

Paul

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

Now, please access and edit the k2 category item which you have selected for displaying on the front page => and select the ja_events_blog option. Check this issue again

aman204 Friend

Try to replace the folder from unzipped template package ::

templates/ja_events/html/com_k2

If you have made changes in specific files, You can use in this difference tool to check for them::
    http://www.araxis.com/merge/

Do take backup before doing so 🙂

haxx Friend

Hi

I tried replacing the files, it didn’t work.

When I switch the template to blog i get this;

When its on the normal events template I get this

What I would like to get is this, from your demo

I’ve tried loads of different settings, just cant seem to get it to display properly! Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Paul

1. Blog_Template
    2. What_I_Am_Getting
    3. What_we_want
    Css Magician Friend

Dear haxx,

Could you please post a ticket and if possible, the your admin acc, ftp account so that we could have closer look on the issue.

haxx Friend

Hi duchh

I think its sorted now. We reloaded the site using the quickstart package and it now displays correctly.

Not sure what was affecting it, I’ll let you know the outcome once we have everything reconfigured.

Best wishes

Paul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  haxx 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum