Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ok, I thought I had it figured out. I do NOT want front-end ‘registered’ users from being able to edit content. ‘special’-level yes, ‘registered’-level no

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u give me a screenshot of the issue ? Also, check the Joomla for front end edit access .
    By default registered user do not have access to edit items from front end .

Chase Jestley Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its because the #link start work where the ID touch the header , either you to put you #link id below so the big header will not cover the content http://prntscr.com/cy3j15
    , or you have to add margin-top to the body area but it will create useless space , I think you have to put the link #id in article editor below to match it with item link .

Chase Jestley Friend

Huh? I’m sorry, even with the picture I didn’t understand that response. but as everything appears covered by the menu, i’m guessing that the only thing around it for the first part is something in a module position there to force it to show below the menu when the page loads. as for the anchors well, I am completely lost.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i mean to say that , #id link working fine on your site , when u click on the link you can see its working . Because there is already main nav and problem bar present in header . its works in the same way in any site or page . #links on the pages works in this way , when u click on them it will start from the top of the page .

Chase Jestley Friend

so how do I move the top of the page? the menu covers items on ABSOLUTELY EVERY page 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to create padding between header and you #link .
    you to create a code for each link

.t3-content #Interpretation,#Meetings,#Membership
     {
        padding-top: 200px;
    }

Add the link with comma like i added in above code .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum