Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi. I like the native font on the template, but also do not want to type in all of my content since I have it already.
    I have tried copying and pasting into notepad and then pasting into the article editor as plain text, but it still appears as Times New Roman. Thanks for any suggestions.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    if you would like to change the default text of the site , Here is documentation to change/Embed new font in template .
    Hope it helps.

ellie_t Friend

Thank you. Actually, I am not trying to change the font native to the template at all. I like it and want to use it, but whenever i copy and paste text, the original font is what shows up on the site…not the font of the template. When I create content from the custom html module, it is of course in the template’s font. Even if i copy the text from my document, then paste it into notepad and then copy and paste from notepad as plain text into the text editor…it still over-rides the template’s font. I hope this is clear.

How do I find out what the font is that is being used natively and then set it to be the global font via the method you showed me?

I just changed my global font from "not applied" (in the template layout settings you mentioned) to a specific font and didn’t see my article text font change. It stayed Times New Roman which is the font of the original text which I copied into the article.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly post the below details via Private reply

1. Site admin details
    2. Article ID and front end url of article that not using default template font style .
      3 . If possible post screenshot of issues with above info (2) .
    ellie_t Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ellie_t Friend

I installed JCE editor and selected the text, the selected remove formatting.

That worked for me. I still would really like to know the name of the font native to the template though.
    How can i find out?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the default font is Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif . Here u can check it > http://prntscr.com/9ja2q7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum