Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In “Connect With Me”, I need to customize these black Buttons to something related with original ones:

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla17-templates.joomlart.com/ja_erio

How to do it? I found only big image in templatesja_erioimagestypo but I do not understand if it is the right one

Someone has any idea?

Thanking you in advance.

Ara

tfosnom Friend

Hi Ara
    Buttons are located here ja_erio/templates/ja_erio/images/ico_social.png

there are a big set that are black and a small set that are grey load into Photoshop or Fireworks and recolor to suit your needs
    Cheers Shane

Aratype Friend

I know that…

tfosnom Friend

well you didn’t say so, you said you could only find the button images in images typo folder see your quote below

I found only big image in templatesja_erioimagestypo but I do not understand if it is the right one

I don’t think we communicate well as your response is abrupt bordering on rude and definitely in no way appreciative of the effort I take to answer something whether meeting your needs or not.

Aratype Friend

Hi tfosnom.

If you see the icon you are indicating you will notice that it is different from the image that I mentioned…

Anyway, my question was “How to do it?” not to indicate me the image…

If you are sure from your answer please show me how to do it and not only post an answer without an added value.

Thank you for you understanding…

jsliao Friend

What exactly do you want to do? do you have your own set of images that you want to use? or are you looking to change the colors on the current one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jsliao 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum