Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like not show the part of the module with a resume and a button “View all”, but I can´t see it in documentation and I investigated settings with no result…

In demo you can see “Top Places” with 7 articles and one block extra that I want to erase. First I think that because each line has 4 columns, if you don´t have enough articles the system put this, but I increase the number of articles in settings and now I have 8 articles and the block I want to erase.

Can you help me?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lailuluelo,

1. To hide that box please open module setting page and choose Hide in parameter Leading Articles Settings >>> Show Leading Title

2. At the moment it’s not possible to add View All button to all blocks like with Leading block unless you customize the code because you can see the link for this block is set manually via parameter Leading Articles Settings >>> Button Link.

lailuluelo Friend

Thank you very much @adam M, works!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lailuluelo 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum