Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello

the images sizes in my category blog view is too large, and I ma trying to configure the layout to show smaller image dimensions.

Please visit: http://www.tkareer.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9

How can we configure it to show smaller dimensions.

I tried to do that using the K2 category layout but with no good result.

1. K2Cat
    steinar Friend

Try this:
    1: Go to K2 Categories >> Parameters >> Images and set the sizes (width in pixels) you want for the different formats (Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, and Xlarge).

2: Select the particular formats you want in your categories Layout grid

You can always override your preset formats under Item images options.

waelali Friend

<em>@steinar 320720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this:
    1: Go to K2 Categories >> Parameters >> Images and set the sizes (width in pixels) you want for the different formats (Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, and Xlarge).

2: Select the particular formats you want in your categories Layout grid

You can always override your preset formats under Item images options.</blockquote>

Nop this is not working … I already have that

See attached images

Visit the link which is configured as in the image: http://www.tkareer.com/%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA

1. k1
    2. k2
    waelali Friend

any help here ??!!

Please review my latest answer with the attached 2 images.

chavan Friend

Hi

You should change image size option in k2 categories or k2 items.

1. image_size_option
    steinar Friend

As I implied in my answer you can override the parameters under Edit category >> Item image options. Have you made sure that this isn’t what you have done?

waelali Friend

<em>@steinar 321019 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I implied in my answer you can override the parameters under Edit category >> Item image options. Have you made sure that this isn’t what you have done?</blockquote>

Thank you – Got it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  waelali 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum