Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Just downloaded and installed and everything works perfect even with other jquery mods except for the ‘customize your homepage’ block, its simply visible all the time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Derek

Derek Buntin Friend

Hi Gys,

My kstake, maybe i should read the docs before posting, i’ll know better the next time!

Awesome btw!

elandigimedia Friend

Hi. Same problem here. Trying to remove the homepage block but even when I did that in the template manager edit page and unpublished the module, it still shows the reset to default button. Which docs would contain the instructions for these? Thanks

radmanmike Friend

Hi I also have the same problem and would like to turn these options completey off, but cant seem to remove or disable the deafault button. The whole care does not collapse for me.

elandigimedia Friend

Radmanmike, the only way I could find to disable it completely was remove it at index.php. Hope this helps

radmanmike Friend

Do recall what code you removed from the index php

Thanks

elandigimedia Friend

It starts below the <—BEGIN HEADER——> portion at <div id=”ja-cpanel-tools”> and ends at <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”ja-cpanel” style=”raw” /></div>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elandigimedia 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum