Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I need again your help:

1. I tried to change the font as I saw in the forum but I didd not manage to see any results. I need all the site to be in this font: "Open Sans Condensed"

1. In the page: "ΑΤΕΛΙΕ", at the left of the big image there is the sympol: << " >>. How can we remove it?
    2. The link: ΑΡΧΙΚΗ, does not refresh the site and when I am at the sidebar menu and content, by clicking the menu ΑΡΧΙΚΗ, it does not take you in the default page of the site. Can it be fixed? How can I make the social links: FB and Twitter, to open in a new windows?

3. how can I change the "_contact" on the left when you are scrolling down to contact menu? I want to change it and name it: ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ

1. When you play the demo that I bought, the template works perfect. Today, that I tried through several phones, to check my site how it works, it has some issues…..why?

Thank you very much.

pag1364 Friend

Can we fix these problems?

Saguaros Moderator

@pag1364

You can provide your site’s URL and login info so we will have a look and give further suggestion.

http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

pag1364 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

1. You can change the font via less file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/less/variables.less

Look for these declaration:

// Typography
    // -------------------------
    @font-family-sans-serif:  "Work Sans", sans-serif;
    @font-family-serif:       "Bitter", serif;
    @font-family-monospace:   Monaco, Menlo, Consolas, "Courier New", monospace;
    @font-family-base:        @font-family-sans-serif;

then change the ‘font-family-base’ to your desired font family.

1. To open social links in a new browser tab, you open the file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-2.php

Look for this line of code:

<a href="<?php echo $helper->get('data.link-social', $i) ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo $helper->get('data.title-social', $i) ?></a>

and add target="_blank" as above

1. The ‘_contact’ is module title of spotlight module, I just changed it for you.
    pag1364 Friend

Your help each time is absolutely perfect……

Now, the only thing that I noticed is that my site look a bit different in mobiles and not exactly as the demo that I saw before I buy it. I am giving to you some samples…..

Why is that?

1. Screenshot_20160909-003534
    2. Screenshot_20160909-003550
    Saguaros Moderator

By default, in mobile view, we use the Off-canvas navigation so we hide the collapse main nav, I just disabled it for you.

For the off-canvas, I updated css rule for the transform properly a bit via the file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/css/custom.css

.off-canvas-right.off-canvas-effect-3.off-canvas-open .t3-wrapper {
      transform: translate3d(-270px, 0px, 0px);
    }

Let us know if you need further assistance.

pag1364 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can send me screenshot highlighting that black column and image you’re referring to.

And update FTP account also, I will help you out.

pag1364 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

In which device / screen size can I see this issue? I tried with different screen, iPhone but it looks good.

pag1364 Friend

in android 5,5" screen and iphone 6

in both mobiles, the same issue…..and I tried it in several android phones and in iphone 6 and iphone 5.

pag1364 Friend

I still have that black column when I open my site into smartphone…..
    My client wants to cancel the site. I need to fix it….please…..

Saguaros Moderator

I tested with my iPhone 6 but it works properly, I meant I don’t see as your screenshots.

1. 1
    2. 2
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum