Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m trying to edit the Bonus pages to what I need, but when I saved it as a new article it made all the icons disappear, I looked through firebug and found this code for briefcase <i class="fa fa-briefcase">, so I added it in to test it but for some reason it doesn’t save the icon image, just reverts back.

Does anyone know where and how these icons are populated?

I’d like to have a menu item that creates a category menu, which users would then select to see the articles with in, I can only see a way of doing this using code with in an article.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The editor remove the icon scripts So before editing the article or custom html module Go to System > Global config. > Default Editor > NONE ., Then add the code save article and check.
    Regarding the Menu type to show article , there are different menu type in the template and Joomla .
    Open Menu > Add new Menu > Select Menu type > Articles > There are different types of layout to show articels , ie : Category blog , featured articles , blog style-2 etc .

tabbus Friend

I see I’ll give it a try, is there any editors that don’t do this, such as JCE?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to use Toggle Editor in if you are using JCE , that can help .

tabbus Friend

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tabbus 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum