Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I customised main menu and just uploaded all files and configured phpmysql on webhost. but all customised menus not appearing on the webserver. but on the localhost it appears perfectly as we needed.

I even deleted previous folder from webhost and re uploaded from fresh, (its not issue of catch as i tried from other PCs) What is the cause please?

what we modify from joomla administrator panel is saved entirely in the sites folder right?

or any other place in the local host?

moyousuf Friend

Sorry everyone.

Im new to joomla.

Just figured it out info of menus are stored in mysql DB. just re uploaded the database.

TomC Moderator

See what a little patience, logic and trial-and-error can accomplish? 😎

GOOD JOB … You’e learning more and more each day !!

moyousuf Friend

Thanks Tom,

Still i need a lot of help to accomplish the site. Surely I am going to contact you from time to time (going to give u little trouble sorry:laugh:)

TomC Moderator

<em>@moyousuf 290421 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tom,

Still i need a lot of help to accomplish the site. Surely I am going to contact you from time to time (going to give u little trouble sorry:laugh:)</blockquote>
    That’s what I, and my fellow Support Staff Team, are here for Yousuf . . . no trouble whatsoever.

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum