Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve been customizing the template quite a bit. You most likely wouldn’t recognize it just from looking at it. I’ve even moved around some module positions. This is where I’m currently stuck.

The frontpage – I want the entire frontpage to be all black (utilizing the layout I’ve built)
    I have it very close, however the heights of the two module positions do not line-up, and the white background displays on the bottom.

All additional content pages – The background on all of these pages are going to be white. This is basically set.

This is the frontpage of my website (notice the whitespace on the bottom)

This is a typical content page on my website (this is should not change when trying to get rid of white space on frontpage)

The problem is when I try to turn the background on the frontpage black, it conflicts with the background on other pages that are supposed to be white.

Wondering if anyone can think of a way to solve this. I’m stumped at the moment.

http://www.picsdev.com

Thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

You open the file: templates/ja_vauxite/css/template.css and find the following code:

#ja-containerwrap-m #ja-container {

}

replace:

background:#000
    }

picsitech Friend

<em>@tienhc 194312 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

You open the file: templates/ja_vauxite/css/template.css and find the following code:

}

replace:

background:#000
    }

</blockquote>

Tienhc,

Thank You so much! The style worked perfectly with no conflicts! You Rock!

Joe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  picsitech 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum