Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I realize a website using both templates Teline and Platon. I have two questions please. How to slow the speed of the first template of the sladeshow Platon? How to change the css to put a second menu languageswitcherload position on the template Platon? Thanks for your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    For the language switcher module , there is only one module position is defined for this in header .You can see search and language switch position is defined in the header of template. In case You want add another position in the same row you need to create a new module position .
    Go to tpls/blocks/header.php defined new position name here like language switcher . Then defined positon name in templatedetails.xml
    the open /tpls/blocks/topbar.php
    define new module position like in below example .

<!-- New LANGUAGE SWITCHER -->
     <?php if ($this->countModules('newlanguageswitcherload')) : ?>

<div class="topbar-left newlanguageswitcherload col-xs-6 col-sm-4">
              <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('newlanguageswitcherload') ?>" style="raw" />
            </div>
            <!-- //New LANGUAGE SWITCHER -->
     <?php endif ?>

For the slidehow speed add this code in custom.css file

.owl-carousel .owl-wrapper, .owl-carousel .owl-item {
        transition: all 1500ms ease!important;
    }

change the 1500ms value to change the time .

magnytu2 Friend

Hello and thank you very much, I might hurt my question. The position is good, it is the result that I want different. I want to get the same result graphically the language switch but for a second menu. So I guess I have to apply a new CSS class?

1. Capture-d’écran-2016-01-05-à-07.39.40
    2. Capture-d’écran-2016-01-05-à-07.42.17
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there is only one position so if u publish one more module it will become down to it . You can apply same class of new module positions to give it same style . on your site screenshot may be logo width is too much that is hiding the module part .

magnytu2 Friend

Do Teline as the template, you can create a second menu position Topbar-l with the same layout as the template Teline but Platon? If so how please?

Est-ce que comme le template Teline, on peut créer un deuxième menu en position topbar-l avec la même mise en page que Teline mais sur le template Platon ? Si oui comment s’il vous plait ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi In JA Teline V there are already module position present . But in this template there is head links position . If you want to add more position u can refer to my previous thread here and create new position in the topbar file.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum